Throughout development of the SALT Platform, we seek to continuously make improvements to the membership experience. It is through member feedback and quality assurance that we are able to best implement upgrades to our systems. All issues are addressed based on our assessment of their criticality. Some issues may take longer to resolve, while others will be addressed relatively quickly. We thank you for your support and patience.
Articles in this section
- On what blockchain is the technology built?
- How does the technology interact with the blockchain?
- How does SALT Blockchain Lending liquidate collateral?
- What is a blockchain?
- How are the margin triggers determined?
- How often does the SALT Blockchain Lending "Mark-to-Market"?
- What is the SALT Wallet?
- Can the SALT Oracle act independently based on the need to liquidate collateral per the terms of the loan?
- What is a wallet?
- What if the software fails? Do we have multiple servers?