Throughout development of the SALT Platform, we seek to continuously make improvements to the membership experience. It is through member feedback and quality assurance that we are able to best implement upgrades to our systems. All issues are addressed based on our assessment of their criticality. Some issues may take longer to resolve, while others will be addressed relatively quickly. We thank you for your support and patience.
Articles in this section
- On what blockchain is the technology built?
- How does SALT liquidate collateral?
- What is a blockchain?
- How are the margin triggers determined?
- How often does the SALT "Mark-to-Market"?
- What is the SALT Wallet?
- What is a wallet?
- What if the software fails? Do we have multiple servers?
- Development Notice
- Is Bitcoin secure? Has the Bitcoin network ever been hacked?