In order to reset your two factor authentication, we will need to verify your identity and control over the account on file. Please send an email to Support@SaltLending.com and attached a photo of yourself holding a valid, government-issued picture ID in one hand and a piece of paper saying "SALT 2FA Reset" in the other. You will be contacted by a member of our support team with next steps.
Articles in this section
- 2-Step Verification is not accepting the code.
- Where does my "2-Step Verification Pin" come from?
- How do I reset my 2FA (two factor authentication)?
- Is a 2-Step Verification code required for every login?
- How do I protect myself from internet phishing?
- How do I report a phishing website?
- How is my Membership account information protected?
- How can I disclose a security vulnerability to SALT?