Download the Google Authenticator app on your smartphone (compatible with iPhone or Android). Using the App, scan the barcode given to you in Step 4 of the registration process. The App wil sync with the Membership site and provide you with a 6-digit code used to gain access to the SALT dashboard. It will be stored in the App under "SALT: + Your Email Address". Every time you log into your SALT dashboard, you will have to open up the App and enter the given code. The verification pin expires every 60 seconds so make sure you click "Submit" before the code is nullified and a new code is shown.
Articles in this section
- Jumio photo requirements for ID verification
- Why am I receiving a 403 error after submitting my 2FA?
- How do I resolved the 400 error stating that my Ethereum address is invalid?
- Why am I receiving a 406 error at the log in screen?
- How do I set up 2FA without a smartphone?
- 2-Step Verification is not accepting the code
- Where does my "2-Step Verification Pin" come from?
- Is a 2-Step Verification code required for every login?
- What if the software fails? Do we have multiple servers?
- "Bad Request" Error Message During Login