Download the Google Authenticator app on your smartphone (compatible with iPhone or Android). Using the App, scan the barcode given to you in Step 4 of the registration process. The App wil sync with the Membership site and provide you with a 6-digit code used to gain access to the SALT dashboard. It will be stored in the App under "SALT: + Your Email Address". Every time you log into your SALT dashboard, you will have to open up the App and enter the given code. The verification pin expires every 60 seconds so make sure you click "Submit" before the code is nullified and a new code is shown.
Articles in this section
- How do I set up 2FA without a smartphone?
- 2-Step Verification is not accepting the code.
- Where does my "2-Step Verification Pin" come from?
- How do I reset my 2FA (2 factor authentication)?
- Is a 2-Step Verification code required for every login?
- How do I protect myself from internet phishing?
- How do I report a phishing website?
- How is my SALT Membership account information protected?
- How can I disclose a security vulnerability to SALT?