In the event of a fork, the new currency would be considered part of the portfolio of collateral that is supporting the loan.
Articles in this section
- What happens if my crypto collateral forks while I have it tied up in a loan?
- What is a blockchain asset?
- Do I still own my asset?
- What happens if the market value of my asset changes?
- How do I meet a margin call?
- How am I notified of a margin call?
- What address do I send my bitcoin or other blockchain asset collateral to?
- What other factors determine when it is necessary to liquidate collateral?
- What bank holidays does SALT observe?
- Does SALT use Member collateral for anything?