Please visit the Google Chrome Web Store (look for Chrome “extensions”). In the search box, type in “Authenticator.” Click “Add to Chrome” on the top-most result. Now look to the top right of your browser and click the Authenticator icon (that you just added as an extension). Next, click the pencil icon followed by the plus sign within the Authenticator. Click "Scan QR Code" and click and drag your cursor over the QR code you see within your Member Dashboard. This action will pair Authenticator with your SALT account and produce a 6-digit code (a new code will generate every 10 or so seconds, nullifying the previous one). Going forward, whenever you log in, you'll open up the extension and use the code given. Let me know if you have any questions/difficulties.
Articles in this section
- How do I set up 2FA without a smartphone?
- 2-Step Verification is not accepting the code.
- Where does my "2-Step Verification Pin" come from?
- How do I reset my 2FA (two factor authentication)?
- Is a 2-Step Verification code required for every login?
- How do I protect myself from internet phishing?
- How do I report a phishing website?
- How is my SALT Membership account information protected?
- How can I disclose a security vulnerability to SALT?