Please visit the Google Chrome Web Store (look for Chrome “extensions”). In the search box, type in “Authenticator.” Click “Add to Chrome” on the top-most result. Now look to the top right of your browser and click the Authenticator icon (that you just added as an extension). Next, click the pencil icon followed by the plus sign within the Authenticator. Click "Scan QR Code" and click and drag your cursor over the QR code you see within your Member Dashboard. This action will pair Authenticator with your SALT account and produce a 6-digit code (a new code will generate every 10 or so seconds, nullifying the previous one). Going forward, whenever you log in, you'll open up the extension and use the code given.
Articles in this section
- Jumio photo requirements for ID verification
- Why am I receiving a 403 error after submitting my 2FA?
- How do I resolved the 400 error stating that my Ethereum address is invalid?
- Why am I receiving a 406 error at the log in screen?
- How do I set up 2FA without a smartphone?
- 2-Step Verification is not accepting the code
- Where does my "2-Step Verification Pin" come from?
- Is a 2-Step Verification code required for every login?
- What if the software fails? Do we have multiple servers?
- "Bad Request" Error Message During Login