SALT will accept any SALT Memberships for access to the platform subject to terms, conditions and member suitability. You have the ability to deposit SALT Memberships into your SALT dashboard and utilize them at the current platform value regardless of whether you purchased directly from our platform or from another source.
Articles in this section
- What types of loan collateral are approved?
- Why is SALT being delisted from exchanges?
- Why does it cost 26 XRP to create a Ripple wallet on the SALT platform?
- How is the price of the SALT Membership Unit determined on the platform?
- Can I buy SALT memberships on an exchange and deposit it to the Platform?
- How to set up your Jaxx wallet to receive SALT Membership Units?
- Where is my asset held for the duration of the loan?
- What is a SALT Membership Unit?
- Where is my withdrawal?
- What are hardware wallets for?