SALT is a consumptive use product and the purchase of SALT represents the base membership. Obtaining base membership is required at signup and results in the immediate redemption of one SALT Membership Token. The annual membership term will begin once you've been offered loan terms. You could choose to upgrade to Premier or Enterprise Membership by redeeming additional SALT. Click "Redeem" (top left of your dashboard, under your SALT balance) and pick the level of Membership that suits your needs. Having done that, you're ready to withdraw. Click "Withdraw SALT" (also top left of your dashboard, under your SALT balance) and a new window will pop up and there will be four self-explanatory steps to follow closely. Let me know if you have any further questions..
Articles in this section
- Where is my SALT deposit address?
- How do I downgrade my Membership Tier?
- Why do I have to redeem Membership tokens before I can withdrawal?
- How do I change my Ethereum/ETH address?
- My withdraw displays as completed on my dashboard but hasn't been transferred to the Ethereum address I provided.
- Where is my withdrawal?
- "Bad Request" Error Message During Login
- Is this email really from SALT?
- Is SALT present on social media?
- I sent funds to the wrong address, how do I get them back?