When you’re logged into the membership dashboard click on the “Wallet” tab, then the "Deposit SALT" button, a QR code and Ethereum address will appear. If this box appears without the QR code and Ethereum address then you still need to verify your email address, or we are still finalizing your account registration. As soon as this is complete you will have a unique deposit address.
Articles in this section
- Where is my SALT deposit address?
- How do I downgrade my Membership Tier?
- Why do I have to redeem Membership tokens before I can withdrawal?
- How do I change my Ethereum/ETH address?
- My withdraw displays as completed on my dashboard but hasn't been transferred to the Ethereum address I provided.
- Where is my withdrawal?
- "Bad Request" Error Message During Login
- Is this email really from SALT?
- Is SALT present on social media?
- I sent funds to the wrong address, how do I get them back?