The SALT Token operates on the Ethereum Blockchain and collateral is recorded on its native blockchain. Our Secured Automated Lending Technology is a protocol and asset agnostic architecture.
Articles in this section
- Uphold & SALT Lending Partnership
- How do I view my transactions
- How do I create a wallet?
- Why can't you lend in my area?
- Why SALT doesn't run a credit check?
- How does the referral program work?
- Can I borrow bitcoin?
- Does using my blockchain asset as collateral for cash loans avoid a taxable event?
- Where are the notifications settings in my account?
- How many accounts can I have?