The SALT smart contract operates on the Ethereum Blockchain and collateral is recorded on its native blockchain. Our Secured Automated Lending Technology is a protocol and asset agnostic architecture.
Articles in this section
- On what blockchain is the technology built?
- How does SALT liquidate collateral?
- What is a blockchain?
- How are the margin triggers determined?
- How often does the SALT "Mark-to-Market"?
- What is the SALT Wallet?
- What is a wallet?
- What if the software fails? Do we have multiple servers?
- Development Notice
- Is Bitcoin secure? Has the Bitcoin network ever been hacked?