SALT membership tokens live on the Ethereum Blockchain and collateral is recorded on its native blockchain. Our Secured Automated Lending Technology is a protocol and asset agnostic architecture.
Articles in this section
- On what blockchain is the technology built?
- How does the technology interact with the blockchain?
- How does the SALT Oracle liquidate collateral?
- How are the margin triggers determined?
- How often does the Oracle "Mark-to-Market"?
- What is the SALT Oracle Wallet?
- Can the SALT Oracle act independently based on the need to liquidate collateral per the terms of the loan?
- What if the software fails? Do we have multiple servers? Where are they located?
- Are you hedging? If so, how?
- Development Notice