The SALT Platform allows holders of blockchain assets to leverage their holdings as collateral for cash loans. SALT Blockchain Lending is the first asset-backed lending platform to give blockchain asset holders access to liquidity without them having to sell their cryptocurrencies. SALT Blockchain Lending provides investors with an innovative and secure opportunity to lend against a high-growth asset class through a fully-collateralized debt vehicle. SALT Blockchain Lending is traditional lending secured by non-traditional collateral.
Articles in this section
- What is SALT Lending's corporate mailing address?
- What is SALT Blockchain Lending?
- What does SALT mean? Why is it the name of the company?
- How is a SALT loan different from a margin account on an exchange?
- How is SALT regulated?
- How is SALT insured?
- How much money does SALT expect from its membership sale?
- Does SALT underwrite loans?
- Is SALT hiring?
- Where is SALT based?