The SALT Lending Platform allows holders of blockchain assets to leverage their holdings as collateral for cash loans. SALT is the first asset-backed lending platform to give blockchain asset holders access to liquidity without them having to sell their tokens. SALT provides investors with an innovative and secure opportunity to lend against a high-growth asset class through a fully-collateralized debt vehicle. SALT is traditional lending secured by non-traditional collateral.
Articles in this section
- What is SALT Lending's corporate mailing address?
- What is SALT Lending?
- What does SALT mean? Why is it the name of the company?
- How many employees does SALT have?
- How is SALT different from a margin account on an exchange?
- How is SALT regulated?
- How is SALT insured?
- How much money does SALT expect from its membership sale?
- Has SALT underwritten any loans?
- Is SALT hiring?