The SALT name is meaningful to us because it hearkens back to the time in history when table salt gained use as a store of value, becoming one of humanity's first monies. By utilizing salt as a medium of exchange for food, clothing, and other general provisions, it was salt which broke the mold of what a currency could be - there was no longer need for intrinsic value, now value was just an abstraction. SALT is also the name given to our programmed loan smart contracts as an acronym for Secured Automated Lending Technology (SALT).
Articles in this section
- Where is SALT based?
- What is SALT's corporate mailing address?
- Is SALT hiring?
- How is SALT regulated?
- How is a SALT loan different from a margin account on an exchange?
- What bank holidays does SALT observe?
- Why should I use SALT's service?
- Does SALT freeze Membership?
- Is SALT present on social media?
- What does SALT mean? Why is it the name of the company?