The SALT name is meaningful to us because it hearkens back to the time in history when table salt gained use as a store of value, becoming one of humanity's first monies. By utilizing salt as a medium of exchange for food, clothing, and other general provisions, it was salt which broke the mold of what a currency could be - there was no longer need for intrinsic value, now value was just an abstraction. SALT is also the name given to our programmed loan smart contracts as an acronym for Secured Automated Lending Technology (SALT).
Articles in this section
- What is SALT's corporate mailing address?
- What is SALT?
- What does SALT mean? Why is it the name of the company?
- How is a SALT loan different from a margin account on an exchange?
- How is SALT regulated?
- Does Salt insure crypto funds held on Platform?
- How much money does SALT expect from its membership sale?
- Does SALT underwrite loans?
- Is SALT hiring?
- Where is SALT based?