Yes, SALT has underwritten loans on the platform, we do perform full AML (Anti Money Laundering) and KYC (Know Your Customer) verifications. Additionally, we verify state residency to confirm loan eligibility and perform additional suitability and eligibility screenings. SALT does not perform a credit check on borrowers or review financial statements to calculate traditional lending ratios like DTI (Debt to Income) because all loans are over-collateralized.
Articles in this section
- What is SALT's corporate mailing address?
- What is SALT?
- What does SALT mean? Why is it the name of the company?
- How is a SALT loan different from a margin account on an exchange?
- How is SALT regulated?
- Does Salt insure crypto funds held on Platform?
- How much money does SALT expect from its membership sale?
- Does SALT underwrite loans?
- Is SALT hiring?
- Where is SALT based?