Yes, SALT has underwritten loans on the platform, we do perform full AML (Anti Money Laundering) and KYC (Know Your Customer) verifications. Additionally, we verify state residency to confirm loan eligibility and perform additional suitability and eligibility screenings. SALT does not perform a credit check on borrowers or review financial statements to calculate traditional lending ratios like DTI (Debt to Income) because all loans are over-collateralized.
Articles in this section
- How long does it take to get approved for a loan?
- What states and countries are your product available in?
- How are the LTV margin triggers determined?
- What do I need in order to apply for a loan?
- What determines my LTV & How to respond
- Can I refinance my loan?
- Where can I view my loan terms?
- How do I push a one-time Stablecoin repayment?
- What is the difference between an interest only and principal and interest loan?
- How do I meet a margin call?