Yes, SALT Blockchain Lending has underwritten loans on the platform, we do perform full AML (Anti Money Laundering) and KYC (Know Your Customer) verifications. Additionally, we verify state residency to confirm loan eligibility and perform additional suitability and eligibility screenings. SALT does not perform a credit check on borrowers or review financial statements to calculate traditional lending ratios like DTI (Debt to Income) because all loans are over-collateralized.
Articles in this section
- What is SALT Lending's corporate mailing address?
- What is SALT Blockchain Lending?
- What does SALT mean? Why is it the name of the company?
- How is SALT Blockchain Lending different from a margin account on an exchange?
- How is SALT Blockchain Lending regulated?
- How is SALT Blockchain Lending insured?
- How much money does SALT expect from its membership sale?
- Does SALT Blockchain Lending underwrite loans?
- Is SALT hiring?