Each SALT Membership Unit is representative of a membership to the SALT Platform. The Membership Unit is an ERC20 smart contract.
Articles in this section
- How is the price of the SALT Membership Unit determined on the platform?
- Can I buy SALT memberships on an exchange and deposit it to the Platform?
- What is a SALT Membership Unit?
- How is the price of Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Ether (ETH), Litecoin (LTC), and Dogecoin (DOGE), Dash (DASH) defined for the purposes of SALT Membership sales and loan collateral?
- Can I purchase membership if I'm under the age of 18?
- Can I buy SALT Membership in the name of a trust, entity or corporation?
- What are the benefits of smart contract based Membership?
- Does SALT freeze Membership?
- Behavior Policy