SALT distinguishes between loan products. You are only permitted to have one unique, outstanding loan product at a time. However, you can have different products outstanding simultaneously. As an example, you can have a line of credit as well as a fixed-rate term loan or a credit card.
Articles in this section
- Why should I use SALT's service?
- Am I eligible for a SALT loan?
- Can I take out more than one loan at a time?
- How do I become a borrower?
- How much can I borrow?
- How quickly do I get my money?
- How long does it take to get approved for a loan?
- How long does it take to receive funds?
- What is the borrower application process?
- What states and countries is your product available in?