To become a borrower, you need to begin by purchasing SALT Membership. Depending on which features you intend to use, varying levels of Membership are required. You then follow a few simple steps to create an account with SALT Lending. While SALT does not perform a credit check on borrowers, we do perform full Anti Money Laundering (AML) and Know Your Customer (KYC) verification. Once a member has been verified as eligible to transact with SALT, a loan can be requested and processed.
Articles in this section
- Why should I use SALT's service?
- Am I eligible for a SALT loan?
- Can I take out more than one loan at a time?
- How do I become a borrower?
- How much can I borrow?
- How quickly do I get my money?
- How long does it take to get approved for a loan?
- How long does it take to receive funds?
- What is the borrower application process?
- What states and countries is your product available in?