Depending on which features you intend to use, varying levels of Membership may be required. You follow a few simple steps to create an account with SALT. While SALT does not perform a credit check on borrowers, we do perform full Anti Money Laundering (AML) and Know Your Customer (KYC) verification among other screenings. Once a member has been verified as eligible to transact with SALT, a loan inquiry can be requested and processed.
Articles in this section
- How long does it take to get approved for a loan?
- What states and countries are your product available in?
- Why should I use SALT's service?
- Am I eligible for a SALT loan?
- How do I become a borrower?
- How much can I borrow?
- How quickly do I get my cash?
- How long does it take to receive funds?
- What is the borrower application process?
- Does SALT check a borrower's credit score?