The amount you can borrow depends on the value of the blockchain assets you have to post as collateral. Financial products offered through the SALT platform are over-collateralized, which means that you can never borrow more than the value of the asset you currently own. SALT currently offers members the ability to borrow up to $25 Million. Loan values and availability are subject to change at any time.
Articles in this section
- How long does it take to get approved for a loan?
- What states and countries are your product available in?
- How are the LTV margin triggers determined?
- What do I need in order to apply for a loan?
- What determines my LTV & How to respond
- Can I refinance my loan?
- Where can I view my loan terms?
- How do I push a one-time Stablecoin repayment?
- What is the difference between an interest only and principal and interest loan?
- How do I meet a margin call?