The amount you can borrow depends on the value of the blockchain assets you have to post as collateral. Financial products offered through the SALT platform are over-collateralized, which means that you can never borrow more than the value of the asset you currently own.
Articles in this section
- Why should I use SALT's service?
- Am I eligible for a SALT loan?
- Can I take out more than one loan at a time?
- How do I become a borrower?
- How much can I borrow?
- How quickly do I get my money?
- How long does it take to get approved for a loan?
- How long does it take to receive funds?
- What is the borrower application process?
- What states and countries is your product available in?