The amount you can borrow depends on the value of the blockchain assets you have to post as collateral. Financial products offered through the SALT platform are over-collateralized, which means that you can never borrow more than the value of the asset you currently own. SALT Blockchain Lending currently offers members the ability to borrow up to $25 Million. Loan values and availability are subject to change at any time.
Articles in this section
- Why should I use SALT's service?
- Am I eligible for a SALT loan?
- How do I become a borrower?
- How much can I borrow?
- How quickly do I get my cash?
- How long does it take to get approved for a loan?
- How long does it take to receive funds?
- What is the borrower application process?
- What states and countries are your product available in?
- Does SALT check a borrower's credit score?