The amount you can borrow depends on the value of the blockchain assets you have to post as collateral. Financial products offered through the SALT platform are over-collateralized, which means that you can never borrow more than the value of the asset you currently own . Loan values and availability are subject to change at any time.
Articles in this section
- How long does it take to get approved for a loan?
- What states and countries are your product available in?
- I paid my loan off in USDC, now what?
- I paid off my loan using collateral. What price will you use?
- What is the maximum I can borrow?
- What will become of my DOGE/DASH loan?
- Payoff my loan with crypto
- Can I use SALT Membership Units to payoff my loan?
- I want to pay off my loan but I can't see the steps in my dashboard. How do I do that?
- Can I receive my loan payout in stablecoin?