No. SALT does not perform a credit check on potential borrowers. Posting collateral is all an eligible borrower must do in order to obtain a loan.
Articles in this section
- Why should I use SALT's service?
- Am I eligible for a SALT loan?
- Can I take out more than one loan at a time?
- How do I become a borrower?
- How much can I borrow?
- How quickly do I get my money?
- How long does it take to get approved for a loan?
- How long does it take to receive funds?
- What is the borrower application process?
- What states and countries is your product available in?