No. We do not perform a credit check when you apply for a loan. As a result, applying for a SALT loan will not affect your credit. However, when you choose a loan product, your outstanding debt increases and that may impact your credit. We do not report loans to any third parties, including credit bureaus, except as required by law.
Articles in this section
- How long does it take to get approved for a loan?
- What states and countries are your product available in?
- I paid my loan off in USDC, now what?
- I paid off my loan using collateral. What price will you use?
- What is the maximum I can borrow?
- What will become of my DOGE/DASH loan?
- Payoff my loan with crypto
- Can I use SALT Membership Units to payoff my loan?
- I want to pay off my loan but I can't see the steps in my dashboard. How do I do that?
- Can I receive my loan payout in stablecoin?