No. We do not perform a credit check when you apply for a loan. As a result, applying for a SALT loan will not affect your credit. However, when you choose a loan product, your outstanding debt increases and that may impact your credit. We do not report loans to any third parties, including credit bureaus, except as required by law.
Articles in this section
- How long does it take to get approved for a loan?
- What states and countries are your product available in?
- How are the LTV margin triggers determined?
- What do I need in order to apply for a loan?
- What determines my LTV & How to respond
- Can I refinance my loan?
- Where can I view my loan terms?
- How do I push a one-time Stablecoin repayment?
- What is the difference between an interest only and principal and interest loan?
- How do I meet a margin call?