No. We do not perform a credit check when you apply for a loan. As a result, applying for a SALT loan will not affect your credit. However, when you choose a loan product, your outstanding debt increases and that may impact your credit. We do not report loans to any third parties, including credit bureaus, except as required by law.
Articles in this section
- Why should I use SALT's service?
- Am I eligible for a SALT loan?
- Can I take out more than one loan at a time?
- How do I become a borrower?
- How much can I borrow?
- How quickly do I get my money?
- How long does it take to get approved for a loan?
- How long does it take to receive funds?
- What is the borrower application process?
- What states and countries is your product available in?