For your safety and ours, we use a risk algorithm to flag potentially fraudulent purchases and to screen all SALT transactions and applications. If your loan application was denied, you will receive notice by email. If you feel there was a mistake, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or reapply.
Articles in this section
- How long does it take to get approved for a loan?
- What states and countries are your product available in?
- Why should I use SALT's service?
- How do I become a borrower?
- How much can I borrow?
- How quickly do I get my cash?
- How long does it take to receive funds?
- What is the borrower application process?
- Does SALT check a borrower's credit score?
- Will applying for a loan affect my credit?