The easiest way to make your loan payment is to log on to SaltLending.com and make payments electronically with Bitcoin (BTC), Ether (ETH) or any cryptocurrency supported by ShapeShift. Payments made with digital currencies will be converted to the base currency of your loan. You can also make payments via ACH transfer, or by setting up online bill pay through your bank. Debit and credit card payment methods are also available.
Articles in this section
- How does a SALT loan work?
- What can I use a SALT loan for?
- What happens if I fail to repay my loan?
- How is a SALT loan different from credit card debt?
- Is a SALT loan secured or unsecured?
- Are loans personally guaranteed by borrowers?
- What is the minimum and maximum I can borrow?
- How do I make my loan payment?
- Are there any origination or prepayment fees?
- Can I refinance my SALT loan?