On the due date each month we will automatically ACH pull from the checking account you authorize per your loan document. You may also wire in the funds to the repayment wire instructions listed on your loan documents. As per your loan terms, any payments, prepayments or liquidations will be applied in the order specified, typically interest, principal due and any fees. These applications will first be applied to the upcoming scheduled payment per the amortization schedule, unless this scheduled payment has already been made. Please reference your loan documents for specifics.
Articles in this section
- How does a SALT loan work?
- What can I use a SALT loan for?
- What happens if I fail to repay my loan?
- How is a SALT loan different from credit card debt?
- Is a SALT loan secured or unsecured?
- Are loans personally guaranteed by borrowers?
- What is the minimum and maximum I can borrow?
- How do I make my loan payment?
- Are there any origination or prepayment fees?
- Can I refinance my SALT loan?