Due to the nature of digital currency protocols, transactions cannot be cancelled or altered after they have been initiated. Merchants can thus accept digital currency with confidence, knowing that there is no threat of chargeback. It also means users must be careful when they send funds, as transactions cannot be undone.
Articles in this section
- How does a SALT loan work?
- What can I use a SALT loan for?
- What happens if I fail to repay my loan?
- How is a SALT loan different from credit card debt?
- Is a SALT loan secured or unsecured?
- Are loans personally guaranteed by borrowers?
- What is the minimum and maximum I can borrow?
- How do I make my loan payment?
- Are there any origination or prepayment fees?
- Can I refinance my SALT loan?