Yes. You still own your asset but your lender has a security interest and lien against the collateral until your loan matures or is paid in full.
Articles in this section
- Uphold & SALT Lending Partnership
- How do I view my transactions
- Can I get a refund for my SALT?
- How do I create a wallet?
- Why can't you lend in my area?
- Why SALT doesn't run a credit check?
- How does the referral program work?
- Can I borrow bitcoin?
- Does using my blockchain asset as collateral for cash loans avoid a taxable event?
- Where are the notifications settings in my account?