Yes. You still own your asset and can sell it at anytime. If you choose to sell, any outstanding unpaid loan principal, interest and fees will be deducted from the value of your asset and repaid to the lender before sale proceeds become available to you.
Articles in this section
- What is a blockchain asset?
- Do I still own my asset?
- What happens if the market value of my asset changes?
- How do I meet a margin call?
- How am I notified of a margin call?
- What address do I send my bitcoin or other blockchain asset collateral to?
- What other factors determine when it is necessary to liquidate collateral?
- What bank holidays does SALT observe?
- Does SALT use Member collateral for anything?
- Is there a tax event when I post my asset as collateral for a loan?