A blockchain is a distributed ledger that contains the history of every transaction recorded within a specific network. For public blockchains, like Bitcoin, anyone can download a copy of the blockchain, and it can be inspected to trace the path of bitcoins from one bitcoin transaction to another.
Articles in this section
- Why is there a different price for SALT on the dashboard vs the free market?
- Can I get Refund?
- What is a blockchain?
- What is a blockchain-backed loan?
- Why are blockchain assets ideal collateral?
- Why leverage blockchain assets?
- What is a wallet?
- What is Bitcoin?
- What is Ethereum?
- Is Bitcoin secure? Has the Bitcoin network ever been hacked?