A blockchain-backed loan is money you borrow for any kind of personal or business use, such as paying off credit card debt, investing in home improvements, taking a special vacation, or paying for an engagement ring or wedding expenses. The loan is collateralized by a blockchain asset, like bitcoin. Taking a loan can be a smart way to consolidate high-interest rate balances under one monthly rate. To repay the loan, you make monthly payments of principal plus interest. A loan gives you the flexibility to make big purchases, then pay it off at a pace that makes sense for you.
Articles in this section
- How does a SALT loan work?
- What can I use a SALT loan for?
- What happens if I fail to repay my loan?
- How is a SALT loan different from credit card debt?
- What is a blockchain-backed loan?
- Is a SALT loan secured or unsecured?
- Are loans personally guaranteed by borrowers?
- What is the minimum and maximum I can borrow?
- How do I make my loan payment?
- Are there any origination or prepayment fees?