A blockchain-backed loan is money you borrow for any kind of personal or business use, such as paying off credit card debt, investing in home improvements, taking a special vacation, or paying for an engagement ring or wedding expenses. The loan is collateralized by a blockchain asset, like bitcoin. Taking a loan can be a smart way to consolidate high-interest rate balances under one monthly rate. To pay the loan, you make monthly payments of principal plus interest. A loan gives you the flexibility to make big purchases, then pay it off at a pace that makes sense for you.
Articles in this section
- Uphold & SALT Lending Partnership
- How do I view my transactions
- How do I create a wallet?
- Why can't you lend in my area?
- Why SALT doesn't run a credit check?
- How does the referral program work?
- Can I borrow bitcoin?
- Does using my blockchain asset as collateral for cash loans avoid a taxable event?
- Where are the notifications settings in my account?
- How many accounts can I have?