Factors such as market depth, bid/ask spreads, overall liquidity, and trading volumes may all inform liquidation activities.
Articles in this section
- What is a blockchain asset?
- Do I still own my asset?
- What happens if the market value of my asset changes?
- How do I meet a margin call?
- How am I notified of a margin call?
- What address do I send my bitcoin or other blockchain asset collateral to?
- What other factors determine when it is necessary to liquidate collateral?
- What bank holidays does SALT observe?
- Does SALT use Member collateral for anything?
- Is there a tax event when I post my asset as collateral for a loan?