SALT Blockchain Lending is a global company. As such, we observe the banking holidays of the regions in which our members reside. Please consult your loan agreement for specific details. A banking holiday is a day in which your loan payment due date will not fall. Margin calls or collateral maintenance responsibilities are not forgone or postponed during these days.
Articles in this section
- How do I close my SALT Blockchain Lending account?
- How do I downgrade my Membership Tier?
- How do I change my Ethereum/ETH address?
- Where is my withdrawal?
- Is this email really from SALT Blockchain Lending?
- Is SALT present on social media?
- I sent funds to the wrong address, how do I get them back?
- What mobile devices does SALT support?
- What bank holidays does SALT Blockchain Lending observe?