SALT is a global company. As such, we observe many of the banking holidays of the regions in which our members reside. Please consult your loan agreement for specific details. A banking holiday is a day in which your loan payment due date will not fall. Margin calls or collateral maintenance responsibilities are not forgone or postponed during these days.
Articles in this section
- Where can I buy SALT?
- Where is SALT based?
- What is SALT's corporate mailing address?
- Is SALT hiring?
- How is SALT regulated?
- How is a SALT loan different from a margin account on an exchange?
- What bank holidays does SALT observe?
- Why should I use SALT's service?
- Does SALT freeze Membership?
- Is SALT present on social media?