SALT Blockchain Lending is a global company. As such, we observe many of the banking holidays of the regions in which our members reside. Please consult your loan agreement for specific details. A banking holiday is a day in which your loan payment due date will not fall. Margin calls or collateral maintenance responsibilities are not forgone or postponed during these days.
Articles in this section
- Why am I receiving a 403 error after submitting my 2FA?
- How do I resolved the 400 error stating that my Ethereum address is invalid?
- Why am I receiving a 406 error at the log in screen?
- Where is my withdrawal?
- How do I close my SALT Blockchain Lending account?
- How do I downgrade my Membership Tier?
- How do I change my Ethereum/ETH address?
- Is this email really from SALT Blockchain Lending?
- Is SALT present on social media?
- I sent funds to the wrong address, how do I get them back?