SALT is a global company. As such, we observe the banking holidays of the regions in which our members reside. Please consult your loan agreement for specific details. A banking holiday is a day in which your loan payment due date will not fall. Margin calls or collateral maintenance responsibilities are not forgone or postponed during these days.
Articles in this section
- What is a blockchain asset?
- Do I still own my asset?
- What happens if the market value of my asset changes?
- How do I meet a margin call?
- How am I notified of a margin call?
- What address do I send my bitcoin or other blockchain asset collateral to?
- What other factors determine when it is necessary to liquidate collateral?
- What bank holidays does SALT observe?
- Does SALT use Member collateral for anything?
- Is there a tax event when I post my asset as collateral for a loan?