Bitcoin is the first blockchain asset, a new kind of money that can be sent from one person to another without the need for a trusted third party such as a bank or other financial institution; it is the first global, decentralized currency.
Articles in this section
- What types of loan collateral are approved?
- How do I meet a margin call?
- How am I notified of a margin call?
- What happens if my crypto collateral forks while I have it tied up in a loan?
- What is a blockchain asset?
- Do I still own my asset?
- Why are blockchain assets ideal collateral?
- Why leverage blockchain assets?
- What happens if the market value of my asset changes?
- What address do I send my Bitcoin or other blockchain asset collateral to?