Ethereum is a decentralized blockchain platform. Like Bitcoin, Ethereum is an open-source project that is not owned or operated by a single individual. This means that anyone, anywhere can download the software and begin interacting with the network. Ether (ETH) is the native payment currency of the Ethereum network.
Articles in this section
- Why is there a different price for SALT on the dashboard vs the free market?
- Can I get Refund?
- What is a blockchain?
- What is a blockchain-backed loan?
- Why are blockchain assets ideal collateral?
- Why leverage blockchain assets?
- What is a wallet?
- What is Bitcoin?
- What is Ethereum?
- Is Bitcoin secure? Has the Bitcoin network ever been hacked?