The Bitcoin network and currency has proven to be secure, functional, and efficient. The technology used to build Bitcoin is secured by the laws of mathematics, and is constantly being improved upon by the open-source community. The software is actively inspected, and audited by this company and many others.
Articles in this section
- What is a blockchain?
- What is a blockchain-backed loan?
- Why are blockchain assets ideal collateral?
- Why leverage blockchain assets?
- What is a wallet?
- What is Bitcoin?
- What is Ethereum?
- Is Bitcoin secure? Has the Bitcoin network ever been hacked?
- Why is this asset class so volatile?
- With which exchanges does SALT maintain a relationship?