The Bitcoin network and currency has proven to be secure, functional, and efficient. The technology used to build Bitcoin is secured by the laws of mathematics, and is constantly being improved upon by the open-source community. The software is actively inspected, and audited by this company and many others.
Articles in this section
- On what blockchain is the technology built?
- How does SALT liquidate collateral?
- What is a blockchain?
- How are the margin triggers determined?
- How often does the SALT "Mark-to-Market"?
- What is the SALT Wallet?
- What is a wallet?
- What if the software fails? Do we have multiple servers?
- Development Notice
- Is Bitcoin secure? Has the Bitcoin network ever been hacked?