The Bitcoin network and currency have proven to be secure, functional, and efficient. The technology used to build Bitcoin is secured by the laws of mathematics and is constantly being improved upon by the open-source community. The software is actively inspected, and audited by this company and many others.
Articles in this section
- How does SALT use my data?
- How do I protect myself from internet phishing?
- How do I report a phishing website?
- How is my SALT account information protected?
- How can I disclose a security vulnerability to SALT?
- Is this email really from SALT?
- Is Bitcoin secure? Has the Bitcoin network ever been hacked?
- SALT Error Resolution Process