In simplistic terms, the value of a blockchain asset is tied to the laws of supply and demand. In other words, the price is determined by what the market is willing to pay. If more people want to buy bitcoins or another blockchain asset, then the price will increase.
Articles in this section
- What types of loan collateral are approved?
- How do I meet a margin call?
- How am I notified of a margin call?
- What happens if my crypto collateral forks while I have it tied up in a loan?
- What is a blockchain asset?
- Do I still own my asset?
- Why are blockchain assets ideal collateral?
- Why leverage blockchain assets?
- What happens if the market value of my asset changes?
- What address do I send my Bitcoin or other blockchain asset collateral to?