In simplistic terms, the value of a blockchain asset is tied to the laws of supply and demand. In other words, the price is determined by what the market is willing to pay. If more people want to buy bitcoins or another blockchain asset, then the price will increase.
Articles in this section
- Why is there a different price for SALT on the dashboard vs the free market?
- Can I get Refund?
- What is a blockchain?
- What is a blockchain-backed loan?
- Why are blockchain assets ideal collateral?
- Why leverage blockchain assets?
- What is a wallet?
- What is Bitcoin?
- What is Ethereum?
- Is Bitcoin secure? Has the Bitcoin network ever been hacked?