In simplistic terms, the value of a blockchain asset is tied to the laws of supply and demand. In other words, the price is determined by what the market is willing to pay. If more people want to buy bitcoins or another blockchain asset, then the price will increase.
Articles in this section
- Uphold & SALT Lending Partnership
- How do I create a wallet?
- Why can't you lend in my area?
- Why SALT doesn't run a credit check?
- How does the referral program work?
- Can I borrow bitcoin?
- Does using my blockchain asset as collateral for cash loans avoid a taxable event?
- Where are the notifications settings in my account?
- How many accounts can I have?
- What documentation is required for ID verification?