If the threshold for collateral liquidation is breached, a liquidation event is triggered which is co-signed by other parties. Liquidation events may include fees which are passed along to the borrower.
Articles in this section
- On what blockchain is the technology built?
- How does SALT liquidate collateral?
- What is a blockchain?
- How are the margin triggers determined?
- How often does the SALT "Mark-to-Market"?
- What is the SALT Wallet?
- What is a wallet?
- What if the software fails? Do we have multiple servers?
- Development Notice
- Is Bitcoin secure? Has the Bitcoin network ever been hacked?