SALT Support strives to resolve issues as swiftly as possible. Every member of our team will earnestly try to help with any inquiry. Our customers have a right to be heard, understood, and respected. However, there are situations that can make it difficult for our support team to resolve. These include abusive or offensive conduct by a member.
Articles in this section
- How is the price of the SALT Membership Unit determined on the platform?
- Can I buy SALT memberships on an exchange and deposit it to the Platform?
- What is a SALT Membership Unit?
- How is the price of Bitcoin (BTC), Ether (ETH), Litecoin (LTC), and Dogecoin (DOGE) defined for the purposes of Membership sales and loan Collateral?
- Can I purchase membership if I'm under the age of 18?
- Can I buy SALT Membership in the name of a trust, entity or corporation?
- What are the benefits of smart contract based Membership?
- Does SALT freeze Membership?
- Behavior Policy