SALT Support strives to resolve issues as swiftly as possible. Every member of our team will earnestly try to help with any inquiry. Our customers have a right to be heard, understood, and respected. However, there are situations that can make it difficult for our support team to resolve. These include abusive or offensive conduct by a member.
Articles in this section
- Uphold & SALT Lending Partnership
- How do I view my transactions
- Can I get a refund for my SALT?
- How do I create a wallet?
- Why can't you lend in my area?
- Why SALT doesn't run a credit check?
- How does the referral program work?
- Can I borrow bitcoin?
- Does using my blockchain asset as collateral for cash loans avoid a taxable event?
- Where are the notifications settings in my account?