No. We want to make things simple for our members. We have no origination fees, closing costs, or prepayment penalties on our fixed rate term loans. Borrowers can elect, at any time, to pay off their loans early at no additional cost to them
Articles in this section
- How does a SALT loan work?
- What can I use a SALT loan for?
- What happens if I fail to repay my loan?
- How is a SALT loan different from credit card debt?
- Is a SALT loan secured or unsecured?
- Are loans personally guaranteed by borrowers?
- What is the minimum and maximum I can borrow?
- How do I make my loan payment?
- Are there any origination or prepayment fees?
- Can I refinance my SALT loan?