If you're unsure about whether or not an email came from SALT, there are a few things to keep in mind. First, SALT will never ask you for your password or private keys. If you are being asked to provide a password via email, you can be sure the email did not come from SALT. Also, check the sender's email address. If the email is not from an @saltlending.com email address, then the message did not originate from us. Lastly, be cautious when clicking on hyperlinks. Verify everything mentioned above before clicking on a hyperlink.
Articles in this section
- How does SALT use my data?
- How do I protect myself from internet phishing?
- How do I report a phishing website?
- How is my SALT account information protected?
- How can I disclose a security vulnerability to SALT?
- Is this email really from SALT?
- Is Bitcoin secure? Has the Bitcoin network ever been hacked?
- SALT Error Resolution Process