If you're unsure about whether or not an email came from SALT, there are a few things to keep in mind. First, SALT will never ask you for your password or private keys. If you are being asked to provide a password via email, you can be sure the email did not come from SALT. Also, check the sender's email address. If the email is not from an @SALTlending.com email address, then the message did not originate from us. Lastly, be cautious when clicking on hyperlinks. Verify everything mentioned above before clicking on a hyperlink.
Articles in this section
- How do I resolved the 400 error stating that my Ethereum address is invalid?
- Why am I receiving a 406 error at the log in screen?
- Where is my withdrawal?
- How do I close my SALT Blockchain Lending account?
- How do I downgrade my Membership Tier?
- How do I change my Ethereum/ETH address?
- Is this email really from SALT Blockchain Lending?
- Is SALT present on social media?
- I sent funds to the wrong address, how do I get them back?
- What mobile devices does SALT support?