Unlike a margin account on an exchange, SALT loan proceeds can be used to purchase anything, not just additional tokens. With SALT, your collateral is held in a distributed manner, reducing counterparty risk. Exchanges, on the other hand, are centralized and opaque, and holding large amounts of tokens on them is dangerous. Our loan terms also offer borrowers greater customization and flexibility than exchange margin accounts.
Articles in this section
- What is SALT Lending's corporate mailing address?
- What is SALT Lending?
- What does SALT mean? Why is it the name of the company?
- How many employees does SALT have?
- How is SALT different from a margin account on an exchange?
- How is SALT regulated?
- How is SALT insured?
- How much money does SALT expect from its membership sale?
- Has SALT underwritten any loans?
- Is SALT hiring?