Unlike a margin account on an exchange, SALT loan proceeds can be used to purchase anything, not just additional tokens. With SALT, your collateral is held in a distributed manner, reducing counterparty risk. Our loan terms also offer borrowers greater customization and flexibility than exchange margin accounts.
Articles in this section
- What is SALT Lending's corporate mailing address?
- What is SALT Blockchain Lending?
- What does SALT mean? Why is it the name of the company?
- How is a SALT loan different from a margin account on an exchange?
- How is SALT regulated?
- How is SALT insured?
- How much money does SALT expect from its membership sale?
- Does SALT underwrite loans?
- Is SALT hiring?
- Where is SALT based?