Unlike a margin account on an exchange, SALT loan proceeds can be used to purchase anything, not just additional tokens. With SALT, your collateral is held in a distributed manner, reducing counterparty risk. Our loan terms also offer borrowers greater customization and flexibility than exchange margin accounts.
Articles in this section
- Where is SALT based?
- What is SALT's corporate mailing address?
- Is SALT hiring?
- How is SALT regulated?
- How is a SALT loan different from a margin account on an exchange?
- What bank holidays does SALT observe?
- Why should I use SALT's service?
- Does SALT freeze Membership?
- Is SALT present on social media?
- What does SALT mean? Why is it the name of the company?