Yes, all member funds on platform are insured against theft and fraud. SALT’s crime insurance is underwritten by various Lloyd’s of London syndicates currently holding A+ ratings from S&P.
Articles in this section
- How does SALT use my data?
- How do I protect myself from internet phishing?
- How do I report a phishing website?
- How is my SALT account information protected?
- How can I disclose a security vulnerability to SALT?
- Is this email really from SALT?
- Is Bitcoin secure? Has the Bitcoin network ever been hacked?
- Does Salt insure crypto funds held on Platform?
- SALT Error Resolution Process