The Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Ether (ETH), Litecoin (LTC), Dogecoin (DOGE), Dash (DASH) to US Dollar (USD) exchange rate is an algorithmically calculated, volume-weighted-average rate taken from multiple sources and adjusted for statistical outliers and inactivity. The exchange rate is determined by SALT based on the aforementioned formula and is publicly displayed on the SALT Platform.
Articles in this section
- What types of loan collateral are approved?
- Why is SALT being delisted from exchanges?
- Why does it cost 26 XRP to create a Ripple wallet on the SALT platform?
- How is the price of the SALT Membership Unit determined on the platform?
- Can I buy SALT memberships on an exchange and deposit it to the Platform?
- How to set up your Jaxx wallet to receive SALT Membership Units?
- Where is my asset held for the duration of the loan?
- What is a SALT Membership Unit?
- Where is my withdrawal?
- What are hardware wallets for?