The Bitcoin (BTC) to US Dollar (USD) or Ether (ETH) to US Dollar (USD) exchange rate is an algorithmically calculated, volume-weighted-average rate taken from multiple sources and adjusted for statistical outliers and inactivity. The exchange rate is determined by SALT Blockchain Lending based on the aforementioned formula and is publicly displayed on the SALT Platform.
Articles in this section
- How is the price of SALT determined on the platform?
- Can I buy SALT memberships on an exchange and deposit it to the Platform?
- What is a SALT Membership Unit?
- How is the price of Bitcoin (BTC) and Ether (ETH) defined for the purposes of Membership sales and loan collateral?
- Can I purchase membership if I'm under the age of 18?
- Can I buy SALT Membership in the name of a trust, entity or corporation?
- What are the benefits of smart contract based Membership?