All Members must be at least eighteen-years-old (18). Individuals over the age of thirteen (13) are eligible for Membership with parental consent. No one under the age of thirteen (13) can become a Member. Parental consent can be obtained by requesting a parental consent form.
Articles in this section
- How do I create a custom token in MEW (www.myetherwallet.com)?
- What is a SALT Membership?
- How is the price of Bitcoin (BTC) and Ether (ETH) defined for the purposes of the Membership Sale?
- Can I purchase membership if I'm under the age of 18?
- Can I buy SALT Membership in the name of a trust, entity or corporation?
- What are the benefits of token-based Membership?