Distributed Ledger Technology allows for unprecedented levels of transparency, audit ability and transferability. SALT Membership Units are built on an Ethereum smart contract, making them among the most secure available.
Articles in this section
- How is the price of the SALT Membership Unit determined on the platform?
- Can I buy SALT memberships on an exchange and deposit it to the Platform?
- What is a SALT Membership Unit?
- How is the price of Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Ether (ETH), Litecoin (LTC), and Dogecoin (DOGE), Dash (DASH) defined for the purposes of SALT Membership sales and loan collateral?
- What are the benefits of smart contract based Membership?
- Does SALT freeze Membership?
- Behavior Policy