Distributed Ledger Technology allows for unprecedented levels of transparency, audit ability and transferability. SALT Membership Units are built on an Ethereum smart contract, making them among the most secure available.
Articles in this section
- How is the price of the SALT Membership Unit determined on the platform?
- Can I buy SALT memberships on an exchange and deposit it to the Platform?
- What is a SALT Membership Unit?
- How is the price of Bitcoin (BTC), Ether (ETH), Litecoin (LTC), and Dogecoin (DOGE), Dash (DASH) defined for the purposes of Membership sales and loan Collateral?
- Can I purchase membership if I'm under the age of 18?
- Can I buy SALT Membership in the name of a trust, entity or corporation?
- What are the benefits of smart contract based Membership?
- Does SALT freeze Membership?
- Behavior Policy