You can expect to receive swift communication from SALT notifying you on your loan’s pending approval with accompanying instructions for posting collateral. Once collateral has been posted, your loan proceeds will be sent via ACH or wire transfer to your bank account. Depending on your bank’s internal processes, settlement of the loan proceeds may take up to 7 days. We also offer proceeds in Stablecoin (USDC, TUSD, and PAX). Stablecoin payments can be sent the same day.
Articles in this section
- How long does it take to get approved for a loan?
- What states and countries are your product available in?
- How are the LTV margin triggers determined?
- What do I need in order to apply for a loan?
- What determines my LTV & How to respond
- Can I refinance my loan?
- Where can I view my loan terms?
- How do I push a one-time Stablecoin repayment?
- What is the difference between an interest only and principal and interest loan?
- How do I meet a margin call?