You can expect to receive swift communication from SALT notifying you on your loan’s pending approval with accompanying instructions for posting collateral. Once collateral has been posted, your loan proceeds will be sent via ACH or wire transfer to your bank account. Depending on your bank’s internal processes, settlement of the loan proceeds may take up to 7 days.
Articles in this section
- How long does it take to get approved for a loan?
- What states and countries are your product available in?
- Why should I use SALT's service?
- Am I eligible for a SALT loan?
- How do I become a borrower?
- How much can I borrow?
- How quickly do I get my cash?
- How long does it take to receive funds?
- What is the borrower application process?
- Does SALT check a borrower's credit score?