You can expect to receive swift communication from SALT notifying you on your loan’s pending approval with accompanying instructions for posting collateral. Once collateral has been posted, your loan proceeds will be sent via ACH transfer to your bank account. Depending on your bank’s internal processes, settlement of the loan proceeds may take up to seven days. The distribution of loan proceeds can be expedited for an additional fee.
Articles in this section
- Why should I use SALT's service?
- Am I eligible for a SALT loan?
- Can I take out more than one loan at a time?
- How do I become a borrower?
- How much can I borrow?
- How quickly do I get my money?
- How long does it take to get approved for a loan?
- How long does it take to receive funds?
- What is the borrower application process?
- What states and countries is your product available in?